Monday, May 19, 2008

changes...changes...changes... part two!



As I spoke about changes yesterday. A big change has happened on my closest friend, Deedee; she decides to wear hijab! If you know Deedee you wont ever believe that she would have a thought to wear hijab. She's so metropolis minded; workaholic, great spender for clothing and stuff, dress and look is very important, a lil hedonistic wont be a mater on her. No mater how, I respect her for every principal she hold.

The last few days she has been hunting me by a (disguise) reason to consulting her dental health, but then I finally found out that it's not about her dental health at all. She was in doubt to wear hijab. Deedee just got an awakening! She's been on her own battle to be a better Moslem's for some days ha ha ha... (and why the hell I laugh???) And now she's officially wearing hijab!

I salute Dee for her great step, this is a big revolution of her life. I know Dee so well. When she decides to enter something, she wont enter it only part by part but she will enter the whole part into it. We've got to salute her for that!!!

Congrates Deedee, and welcome to hijab, barakallahu lakum! love u before and more after now... huhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!

As dee has made her big revolution on her life, whet have we done on ours?? *wink!*

4 comments:

foxychain said...

I do have a friend whom wear the hijab too. And guess what..her name is Musliha =)

hampir serupa kan namanya! Like you too ..Didie & Dedee

Diana Saib said...

hihihihi... musliha? (wanna be a bully but nggak berani!) peace!

Anonymous said...

si deedee ib?...masyallah alhamdulilah!!!!

Diana Saib said...

uhhhmmm yea, tapi masih di postpone until married kayanya dah.