Sunday, March 16, 2008

like amphetamine

I have been brainwashed
It intrudes my blood, destructs my brain system,
hypnotizes my mind
I feel numb, high and falling apart at the same time
I can’t distinguish what’s real and what’s not
World is fantasy, my life is in dream
I’m dreaming life
I’ve been lost at the beginning and I’m lost on my research
The whole universe is against me
But my nerves are addicted
My consciousness are poisoned
The more I try to forget, the more I get torn apart
I grin when people tell me insane
I laugh when they warn me; "You are a brainless junky!"
I heard, and I always know they are right
But I’m as blind, mute, and deaf as Helen Keller

4 comments:

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None said...

you know..,
feelings that we felt are given.
so that they are something we can't handle.

BUT, matter of fact, this body, this mind, WE ARE THE ONE who can control it.

they are on our own.

exp. at the time you think of something, you can easily get rid of it and change it to another..=pp

*imho

Diana Saib said...

uuuuu.... mu lil sis getting wiser! atau wasir? keeeehkehkehkeh

Unknown said...

qzz0515
canada goose jackets
canada goose
true religion jeans
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes
canada goose outlet
five fingers shoes
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet